Please visit barrelsandbites.net to purchase tickets for the 2nd Annual Barrels & Bites.
The PVWC was founded on February 26, 1952. For the first few years the Club met at the Crestwood Civic Club Building. In 1966 they incorporated and bought the Pewee Valley Bank building for use as a clubhouse. It was the first club for women’s civic activities to be organized in Pewee Valley. The PVWC is not just for women who live in Pewee Valley. It’s an active civic organization open to all women who live in Oldham County and adjoining counties. The Club’s building is located near the corner of Central Avenue and Mt. Mercy Drive. The orginal bank building is listed on the National Registery of Historic places as a part of The Central Avenue Historic District. The Club’s purpose “is to create an enjoyable community of members that promotes education, civic improvements, and charitable services” in our local area.