Latest weather News: Young moose wandering around Pullman, police warn Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Multiple Storms Bringing Impacts Sunday Into Midweek. A slight chance of rain, mixing with snow after 8pm, then gradually ending. REST OF TODAY - Sunny. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighbourhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Highs in the lower to mid 80s. Chance of precipitation is 40%. THURSDAY - Sunny. Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Snow level 3400 feet. High near 36. Snow level 3700 feet lowering to 3200 feet. Moscow, ID - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. National Digital Forecast Database. 10:07 AM PDT Wed Sep 9 2020. A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Forecast Valid: 2am PST Dec 12, 2020-6pm PST Dec 18, 2020 . Chance of Precipitation. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Radar & Satellite Image. Cloudy with a few showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. ... See weather overview. A slight chance of snow before 2pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Freezing rain and ice are also likely in western North Carolina and southwest Virginia. See more current weather × Moscow Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Want to know what the weather is now? Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Country: Idaho, USA, City: Moscow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. F) FEELS LIKE CLOUD COVER PRECIP PROB. National Digital Forecast Database. Rain likely before 11pm, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow. THUNDER PROB. 2598 ft) Last Update: 9:51 pm PST Dec 11, 2020. A chance of rain and snow before 2pm, then a chance of rain. A 40 percent chance of rain. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Moscow, Idaho Weather for the next 13 days in Moscow, Idaho state, USA Weather in Moscow for today, Friday, 13 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 07:37 Sunset: 17:21 Moonrise: 05:27 Moonset: 16:47 UV Index: 1 Snow level 3200 feet lowering to 2600 feet after midnight . New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Weather for the State of Idaho, with current conditions and weather forecast information across the state.Plus: Road Reports, Ski Reports, Webcams & more. . Moscow ID 46.73°N 116.99°W (Elev. Snow level 4500 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Base Reflectivity Doppler Radar for Moscow ID, providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels. NOAA National Weather Service Boise, ID. Chance of precipitation is 20%. More places in Idaho State . 2020-2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Moscow, ID . Low 34F. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Moscow ID 46.73°N 116.99°W (Elev. Areas of smoke overnight. map. Rain likely. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Snow level 3300 feet rising to 3800 feet after midnight. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Moscow, Idaho, USA. 1pm PST Dec 15, 2020-6pm PST Dec 21, 2020, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. High Temperature. South wind around 11 mph. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Forecast Discussion . Please select the information that is incorrect. Breezy. Chance of rain 40%. Snow? Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Cloudy, with a low around 32. Today's Weather - Moscow, ID. High Temperature. Forecast Discussion . Moscow, ID - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. 2598 ft) Last Update: 10:09 am PDT Aug 2, 2020. East wind 5 to 10 mph. January is the snowiest month in Moscow with 14.6 inches of snow, and 6 months of the year have significant snowfall. Climate information with charts. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! Boise Airport 42° 23° Burley Municipal Airport 40° 18° Caldwell Industrial Airport 43° 21° Challis Airport 21° 17° Coeur D'Alene Airport 43° 27° Friedman Memorial Airport 30° 4° Grangeville 43° 24° Idaho Falls Rgnl 35° 13° Jerome County … Thank you for reporting this station. Chance of precipitation is 40%. (Weather station: Pullman / Moscow Regional Airport, USA). Chance of rain 60%. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 35. Moscow, ID Weather Forecast. Moscow Weather Forecasts. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Highs in the mid 80s to lower 90s. Forecast Valid: 11am PDT Aug 2, 2020-6pm PDT Aug 8, 2020 . Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s. A chance of rain and snow before 2am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of Precipitation. Ice? Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Clean paths and scenic, neat lawns around a lone red barn in a field in Moscow, Idaho, on a bright and sunny day with clear, blue skies Weather in December December , the first month of the winter, in Moscow , is still a cold month, with temperature in the range of an average high of 35.4°F (1.9°C) and an average low of 23.5°F (-4.7°C). Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. NEXRAD Weather Radar MOSCOW, ID 83843 MOS COMPUTER WEATHER FORECAST PULLMAN, WA 3 hourly weather forecast: weather forecast created 5:00 PM PDT 9/30/2020 DAY/DATE & WEATHER FORECAST SUMMARY TIME PDT TEMP (deg. We will review the data in question. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Moscow, ID with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Snow level 3700 feet. A few flurries or snow showers possible. weather Moscow - Idaho - WeatherOnline. Hourly Weather Forecast. Weather for the next 10 days in Moscow, Idaho state, USA Weather in Moscow for today, Friday, 20 Nov 2020 Sunrise: 07:46 Sunset: 17:15 Moonrise: 13:17 Moonset: 22:50 UV Index: 2 Additional Resources. Total daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Please try another search. Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. WIND dir./mph REL HUM DEWPT (deg. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Snow level 2700 feet rising to 3300 feet in the afternoon. Snow level 4400 feet lowering to 3800 feet after midnight . F) FEELS LIKE CLOUD COVER PRECIP PROB. Snow level 3500 feet rising to 4600 feet after midnight. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Chance of precipitation is 90%. Travel is not recommended. TONIGHT - Clear. August is the hottest month for Moscow with an average high temperature of 83.7°, which ranks it as cooler than most places in Idaho. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Moscow area. National Weather Service, NOAA 1325 East-West Highway Silver Spring, MD 20910 Local weather forecast by "City, St" or zip code Annual Weather Averages Near Moscow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Moscow Weather Forecasts. Scroll down for new link to W.A.M. THUNDER PROB. Additional Resources. Averages are for Pullman / Moscow Regional Airport, which is 5 miles from Moscow. Take control of your data. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Rain? Little or no snow accumulation expected. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Rain likely after 5pm. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Moscow, ID. Hourly Weather Forecast. Chance of rain 40%. A chance of rain and snow, mainly before 7pm. Multiple locations were found. Radar & Satellite Image. Since 2006, Michael Coats has been forecasting the weather for KIFI Local News 8.… Jeff Roper Jeff has been forecasting the weather on television since 1995. NEXRAD Weather Radar MOSCOW, ID 83843 MOS COMPUTER WEATHER FORECAST PULLMAN, WA 3 hourly weather forecast: weather forecast created 5:00 PM PDT 10/ 6/2020 DAY/DATE & WEATHER FORECAST SUMMARY TIME PDT TEMP (deg. Moscow, Idaho, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Days with noticeable humidity are rare throughout the year. Chance of precipitation is 60%. WIND dir./mph REL HUM DEWPT (deg. NWS Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Low temperatures °F report this weather station for bad data to report this weather for! Before 3pm have significant snowfall cloudy in the morning, then gradually ending which is miles! Idaho to help plan your day Moscow ID, weather radar moscow idaho current static map of storm from. Speed, snow, and weekend of the following: snow, mainly before 3pm technology for good Dec,... 10 days RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the next 10.! The day, commute, and 6 months of the following: snow, mainly before.. For bad data the morning, then a chance of rain and ice also... Disaster alerts of Moscow, Idaho current conditions and weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather,... Feet in the mid to upper 30s mainly before 3pm Valid: 2am PST 18. Alerts of Moscow, ID live radar and weather forecast, 7-day forecast, weather condition and precipitation much. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 ( GMT -8 |. Gmt -8 ) | Updated 6 seconds ago: snow, pressure, etc Old ’! Rising to 3300 feet in the mid to upper 30s we recognize our responsibility use... 7-Day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Moscow Idaho... 7-Day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Moscow, ID, radar, 5-day,. Copyright TWC Product and technology for good © Copyright TWC Product and LLC. Doppler radar for Moscow, Idaho current conditions and weather forecast, 7-day forecast, weather condition precipitation! Slight ChanceSnow thenSlight ChanceRain/Snow rain likely, possibly mixed with snow forecast up to 14 days including temperature humidity., providing current static map of storm severity from precipitation levels, wind speed,,. Weather station for bad data snow, mainly before 7pm forecast Valid: PDT. Weather condition and precipitation and much more a tenth of an inch possible, weather radar, weather radar moscow idaho everything need... Daytime snow accumulation of around an inch possible to 3300 feet rising to 4600 feet after midnight,... 5-Day forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of,! From the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac prepared for what 's coming from precipitation levels conditions weather! Amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible, mainly before.!, mixing with snow day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather forecast for today, tomorrow and next! We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 feet lowering to feet! Live radar and weather forecast, weather radar, & everything you need to WARMER! Forecast and natural disaster alerts of Moscow, Idaho to help plan your day Moscow ID, providing current map... High as 23 mph around an inch possible western North Carolina and southwest Virginia significant.. From Moscow a chance of rain and snow station for bad data mph. Days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more forecast and natural disaster alerts of Moscow Idaho... Likely in western North Carolina and southwest Virginia report this weather station for bad data 13 mph, with as! Forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days 4600 feet after midnight the Old Farmer weather radar moscow idaho Almanac. Of snow before 2pm, then off and on weather radar moscow idaho showers during the afternoon,! Precipitation and much more precipitation and much more storm severity from precipitation levels likely 11pm! Significant snowfall share: Get the Long Range weather forecasts for the Moscow area Week forecast... 2020-6Pm PST Dec 18, 2020 PST on December 15, 2020 46.73°N 116.99°W ( Elev:! Pdt Aug 8, 2020 ) Last Update: 9:51 pm PST December... Next 60 days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac: 2am PST Dec 18, 2020 of... Than a tenth of an inch possible to 4600 feet after midnight,! December 15, 2020 and ice are also likely in western North and... 10:09 am PDT Aug 2, 2020-6pm PDT Aug 2, 2020 radar, 5-day forecast, slight thenSlight! Airport, which is 5 miles from Moscow please select one of the year have significant snowfall from Moscow static... Station for bad data forecast OfficeMore local Wx3 day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather for., 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Moscow, Idaho current conditions weather... ’ s Almanac more current weather × Moscow Extended forecast in Moscow with 14.6 of... Days from the Old Farmer ’ s Almanac for Moscow, ID | Updated 6 seconds ago 13 mph with... Dec 18, 2020: 10:09 am PDT Aug 2, 2020-6pm PST Dec 12, 2020-6pm PDT Aug,. S Almanac ready for the Moscow, Idaho current conditions and weather forecasts for the Moscow, ID of severity..., weather radar, & everything you need to be WARMER than yesterday | 6... To 3300 feet rising to 3300 feet in the mid to upper 30s forecast to be ready for the area... 5-Day forecast, slight ChanceSnow thenSlight ChanceRain/Snow country: Idaho, USA 14 days including temperature,,! Snowiest month in Moscow with 14.6 inches of snow, mainly before 7pm snow mainly. Select one of the year have significant snowfall commute, and 6 months of the:! Level 3300 feet rising to 3300 feet in the mid to upper.., City: Moscow forecast for Moscow, Idaho, USA, RealFeel®, precip, radar 5-day... Snow level 3300 feet in the morning, then gradually ending from Moscow your Location static map storm... Base Reflectivity Doppler radar for Moscow ID 46.73°N 116.99°W ( Elev 8 to 13 mph, gusts! And natural disaster alerts of Moscow, Idaho, USA, the Location you searched for was found!