Its easy to join the Pewee Valley Woman’s Club. Simply attend two meetings and pay your dues and installation fee. You may obtain an application form from the membership chair via our email address. Better still, join us at any of our general meetings held the third Wednesday of the month, except June, July, and August. Bring a friend and talk with others who are already part of the club.
Our meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday each month September through May at 9:30 A.M. Your first year in the club is responsibility free. You are not required to serve on committees or work on fund raising activities, but these are great ways to meet and become friends with other members.
Projects & Activities
The club’s major project, Arts and Crafts Day in Pewee Valley , is a fund raising activity held in the fall. The proceeds are used to promote our civic projects which include:
- Scholarships awarded annually to graduating seniors of Oldham County High Schools through our partnership with Oldham County Dollars for Scholars.
- Charitable donations to “adopted families”
- Providing dinners for Little Colonel Playhouse
- Donations of time, money and services to varied community groups and endeavors
Other activities enjoyed by club members include:
- Christmas in Pewee Valley
- Monthly luncheon meetings with informative speakers or programs
- A Day at Churchill Downs
- Book Club
- Out to Lunch Bunch
- Investment Club
- Bridge Group
- Game Group
If you are interested in more information about the club, contact the membership chair or president through our email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership in the club helps involve you in community activities, and is a great was to get acquainted with other women in our area.